The Reinforcement Cycle or Commando Initial Employment Training consists of the following:
- Special Forces Weapons Course;
- Advanced Close Quarter Battle Course;
- Commando Urban Operations Course;
- Close Quarter Fighting Course;
- Advanced Marksmanship Course;
- Special Forces Demolitions Course;
- Special Forces Basic Parachute Course (including water insertion training);
- Commando Vehicle Operators Course;
- Commando Amphibious Operators Course;
- Special Forces Military Roping Course; and
- Combat First Aiders Course.
This training is only the start. On the successful completion of your Initial Employment Training and earning your Green Beret, you will be expected to undertake a range of further Commando Specialist Courses.