How do you start a Rehabilitation Program?

A webform PM546, Request for Rehabilitation Assessment, must be completed and faxed to the local ADF Rehabilitation Coordinator:

  1. By the treating medical officer due to the nature of the injury or illness, or
  2. By the serving member if they want to request an assessment, or
  3. By the member's commander if they have a concern about the member's ongoing injury or illness and return to work options, or
  4. By the treating medical officer if the member is placed on medical restrictions, absence due to illness, or absence due to convalescence, for a period greater than 28 days, or
  5. By the Rehabilitation Coordinator if they receive advice from the Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) that a needs assessment has recommended a rehabilitation assessment.
Join the Second Commando Regiment