How do you start a Rehabilitation Program?
A webform PM546, Request for Rehabilitation Assessment, must be completed and faxed to the local ADF Rehabilitation Coordinator:
- By the treating medical officer due to the nature of the injury or illness, or
- By the serving member if they want to request an assessment, or
- By the member's commander if they have a concern about the member's ongoing injury or illness and return to work options, or
- By the treating medical officer if the member is placed on medical restrictions, absence due to illness, or absence due to convalescence, for a period greater than 28 days, or
- By the Rehabilitation Coordinator if they receive advice from the Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) that a needs assessment has recommended a rehabilitation assessment.